I was nominated by a lovely blogger named Cassidy, owner of Pursuit of Style blog! Click here to check out her site.
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees about this post.
11 Facts About Me
- My real name is Natallia but I’ve been called Nati by close friends. (I prefer Natallia)
- I was born & raised in Chicago which I’m not particularly fond of. (It’s currently -45 here with the wind chill!)
- I will be 20 on February 4, 2014.
- I have been a vegan for nearly 4 years.
- My life goal is to turn my love for art into a career (makeup, acting, modeling, photography, etc.)
- I left my heart in California.
- Began homeschooling my freshman year & graduated 1 year earlier than original class.
- Tattoos are extremely beautiful to me & I would love to have a sleeve one day.
- I get a lot of pleasure out of organizing my room (color coordinating my closet, rearranging my decor, & such)
- Taking pictures is something I can do for hours, if only my battery would let me!
- I am a pretty good baker! I like to think I’d make a great housewife… ha ha
The 11 questions asked by Cassidy
1. Where in the world would you travel if you could go anywhere?
I would go to Barcelona. It seems so colorful & the cities & scenery is unlike any other place. Barcelona looks breathtaking.
2. Why did you start blogging?
My inspiration originally came from Youtube beauty junkies. I was unaware that online blogs even existed. As my obsession became even larger, I learned about blogging. I started because I enjoy talking about things that I love: makeup, beauty & fashion; as well as sharing my passion for living a cruelty-free, vegan lifestyle. Through blogging I can meet people who have that same interests. This way I can spare my family from having to listen to me blabber on about my favorite makeup products! ha ha
3. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
I love doing reviews because it gives me a lot of opportunity to talk about a specific product or line. Not to mention, I get to take tons of pictures when doing reviews.
4. Which do you prefer doing; makeup or hair?
Definitely makeup, I’m not great with hair at all! I’m trying to learn the basics though.
5. Do you remove your makeup every night?
Yes, I feel like it would rub off on my pillow. Yuck! I had a bad habit when I was young of falling asleep with makeup on & I would always wake up with a blemish.
6. What’s your holy grail makeup item?
Pacifica tinted lip balms. They smell, taste, look & feel amazing on your lips. The brand is sustainable as well as vegan & cruelty-free.
7. What is your ‘everyday’ hair/makeup look?
Honestly, I only do my makeup every few days because I like giving my skin time to breath. Typically I wear some concealer, blush or bronzer, mascara & a lip stain. My hair is curled or in a bun majority of the time.
8. What is your goals for 2014?
You can check out my resolutions post here, but my main goal is to try modeling.
9. If you could have any job in the fashion/beauty industry, what would it be?
If I could have any job it would probably be a model. This question is truly hard because I really love makeup artistry but I feel like modeling could be more fun for me. I love that with each shoot you can really take on a different persona… Whatever the theme is, you have to portray a different character.
10. What’s the most rewarding part of blogging?
Getting comments! Especially when people admire my pictures because I put a lot of effort into those.
11. What’s your biggest guilty pleasure that is beauty related?
Hmmm, probably splurging on makeup when I have so much of it already. “I have way too much makeup…” said no makeup artist ever…
My 11 nominated bloggers are:
& my questions for you:
1. Name one phobia or fear that you have.
2. Did any person(s) inspire you to begin blogging?
3. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
4. If you could have only 1 beauty product for a year, what would you choose & why?
5. What would you like to accomplish in 2014?
6. Do your friends & family know about your blog? If so what do they think about it?
7. How many lipsticks do you own?
8. Pick one makeup brand & tell us why you love it!
9. Favorite nail polish color at the moment?
10. What is your holy grail skin care product?
11. Favorite beauty app for iPhone?
Thank you for reading! I look forward to reading my nominees answers!